Facelift H and R

Camerz-

Reaction score
Been trying to find out and confirm that the Facelift S3 has the same suspension setup as the pre? Looking to get a set of H and R sports springs and can only find pre facelift.

T.I.A

Would be amazed if there was any difference. Just be sure to get the correct axel weight.

Out of interest, why not H&R supersport?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Would be amazed if there was any difference. Just be sure to get the correct axel weight.

Out of interest, why not H&R supersport?

Ok will do, cheers man.

Was tempted with the supersports at first but think it'll give a bit too much drop for what i want. Had really low cars in the past and ideally want it to be more practical

Ok will do, cheers man.

Was tempted with the supersports at first but think it'll give a bit too much drop for what i want. Had really low cars in the past and ideally want it to be more practical
I've ran mine for 2yrs and 98k miles without any issues fella. No rubbing on 19s with 5 in the car....

How much did it drop roughly mate? I'm planning on putting 19's on it at some point so thats helpful to know. Any issues with speed bumps?

The supersports remove any wheel arch gap whereas the sports leave you with around 20mm gap.

You'll need to respect speedbumps but then that's the norm anyways. I've never had an issue with em.

The only consideration is parking nose first against the pavement. If the kerb is high you might catch the front bumper.

Here's a pic....

IMAG0548

Reactions: davc, Glarhzilla, Rob2k68 and 2 others