Gutted!

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Reaction score
Website
www.unit9remaps.co.uk
this morning was at a round about the misus was driving, son of 11months in back passenger side, someone decided to fly and not stop at a roundabout, i was in the passenger side, went straight into the side of the A3 and wrote it off, back quater nackered some ohw but chassis legs and full front end all bent etc couldnt even open the drivers door, been at the hospital all day with the misus thank god our son was ok and the eldest was at nursery as he would have been at the back of the side that was hit, car is a right mess, so gutted, all the hard work etc and was just getting there with its looks, thank got it was only metal that was ****** up, felt like stranggling the old t**ser who was driving a 54 plate corsa, ive damaged muscles from top to bottom in right arm with a large serious burn off the air bag and the misus has whip lash etc, feel like crying

Thats bad especially after all your hard work, however it's important to remember you and your loved ones are safe. Thanks to the Audi gods for that.

Gutted for you mate, Was enjoying your thread too! glad to hear you and yours are ok (to a degree).
Sorry to hear this,
Matt

Blimey! I was just reading your car's thread and thinking how nicely it was coming along.:ohmy:

Glad to hear nobody was seriously hurt though, that's the main thing ofcourse!

Sorry to hear that bud, must be gutted! Well your car did its job and protected you best it could, glad your sons ok, hope all the insurance stuff goes smoothly for you now

sorry to hear about it but like you said no1 was seriously hurt could've been alot worse its just metal at the end of the day
hope you both get well soon

agree with you all, remember writing what you lot have just wrote on other peoples walls, now i know how they feel, honestly have tears in my eyes, just when it was taking shape, obviously taking my stereo out, door cards off what i just put on, duno weather to bother with wheels to be honest just so fed up, glad my misus and child are ok though, might be a good excuse to start thinking about a s3 or somthing when paid out

So Sorry to hear your bad news mate. At least everyone is ok and no one is hurt to an extent! I not long ago wrote off my s3 and i was gutted!!!! but on the flip side i got paid out more than expected and just bought a newer one than i had with less miles:yahoo: so get on to the insurance company while they are in a generous mood lol.....

best of it is, now im the owner of a daewoo (astra estate) looky like thing in white on a x reg with 30k miles lol, just been sat in the corner of the inlaws garage for months so using that until we get sorted, dont worry either ill get pics up soon

Mate i feel your pain, i just wanted to cry when that daft bitch ran into my front end the other week, just glad your ok, like i keep thinking, least its only metal and at least you all walked away from it.

Mate,

as gutting as it is any accident you can walk away from is better than the alternative.

Cars can be replaced, kids and missus cant!

Looking forward to see what you end up with next (S3...go on!)

T

Damn mate, so sorry to hear this, main thing is you guys are all ok and have been able to walk away from it, especially with the little un in the car.

Dont worry about the car, thats something that can be replaced and already has by the sounds of it....family/loved ones cant.

I have become a sentimental old fart since having a child, so can defo feel your pain, as would hate to be in this situation.

Chin up mate, im sure all will get sorted in due course.

Just caught up with this thread, sorry to hear about your car Paul, but the main thing, as mentioned by many, is the saftey of yourself and family.

feel for you ma man, as all have said, glad ur all ok, makes you appreciate what you got!!

just a point to be made, since being on this forum near enuff once a week sumone is involved in some kind of accident and this is the worse injuries ive come across sustained by one of our users!! mind, im glad ur other littl'un was not present otherwise it coulda been a different story..

as much as I sound like an uncle albert, safety is the be all and end all, and its nice to have that assurance that ur in something that is pretty damn safe.

drive safe

Uncle albert

feel for you ma man, as all have said, glad ur all ok, makes you appreciate what you got!!

just a point to be made, since being on this forum near enuff once a week sumone is involved in some kind of accident and this is the worse injuries ive come across sustained by one of our users!! mind, im glad ur other littl'un was not present otherwise it coulda been a different story..

as much as I sound like an uncle albert, safety is the be all and end all, and its nice to have that assurance that ur in something that is pretty damn safe.

drive safe

Uncle albert
spot on, glad my eldest wasnt in, still cant beleive it in a way

This may not be the time, but you should be able to get a fairly large payout for your youngest though.
I know a few people who had car crash's as kids and have just been paid out after turning 18, so are in the £££££.

Yup not surprised mate, hope it all gets sorted, but yeah just keep it in mind, nice little car fund for him when hes old enough.

I'm real sorry to hear this Paul..

The main thing is you're all OK.

Jim

Sorry to hear mate! Cars can always be rebuilt! So dont worry! Some people just dont know how to drive. Good thing you had a strong car! Hope you're all ok, especially the little one!

Gops

thanks peeps, just had a call off the police they going to the old blokes tonight and said hes taking the blame etc, which rightly he should but you do get them were they still deny it, luckly he seems ok

thanks peeps, just had a call off the police they going to the old blokes tonight and said hes taking the blame etc, which rightly he should but you do get them were they still deny it, luckly he seems ok

Why are the feds going around to the old boys place?.

Did they attend at the time?

they did, unsure think it maybe for a statement or somthing, unsure, police just arrived as i was getting took away in ambulance, think its to take his details or somthing, they also ask my insure'rs name etc on the phone

I'm sorry to hear about this. But glad you and your family are fine thats the main thing. I enjoyed watching the updates on your car. But a car can be replaced and family cant. Hope you get it all sorted soon. Keep us updated

fella from insurance coming out tomorow, now i have for sale nearly brand new, front aero wipers, number plate surrounds nearly brand new imaculate and Rare S3 front and rear door cards blue and grey suede ones if anyones intrested, wheels are no good, went to see the car today, both fronts bent as hell, duno how but the boot floor is a mess, passanger rear quater. also the driver door barely opens, full front end a mess and pushed over to the passenger side, cant beleive how bad it is, so if anyone intrested pm me with serious offers in no rush to get rid of the daft few bits

sorry to here about car dude was lookin forward to seein it,pleased to here your all ok :(

Hmmm, without wanting to jump on your misfortune I could be interested in your door cars in a few weeks if you still have them about.

T

just had a phone call, the cars getting took away by a salvagre company from Scotland, so any owners from scotland there will be some mint genuine black RSTT's with 4 brand new tyres floating around also a brand new stainless backbox with S3 rear bumper and front bumper