1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gutted!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by joost, Nov 8, 2006.

1. joost

joost Active Member

[Nov 8, 2006]
    Was chatting to someone at work today as he was thinking of getting an Audi. He'd mentioned that his mate had ordered a brank new black RS4 a few months ago.

Apparently, he took delivery about a week since and after 3 days of (extremely happy) ownership was rammed from behind (ooh er missus!) by some knob at about 35mph whilst stopped at some lights. Needless to say the RS4 is now a total loss. :( :blackrs4: :bye:

The bloke has whiplash but the numpty that drove into him has hand marks round his neck where this mate had tried to throttle him!

There should be law whereby you are allowed to batter 7 colours of **** out of someone for doing that, especially to an RS4:box: .
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. Mart

Mart Active Member

[Nov 8, 2006]
    I thought with new cars, if they got totalled, you were given a brand new one as standard! Just have to wait for it I guess
  4. joost

joost Active Member

[Nov 8, 2006]
    Think that was the problem. Not sure how long the list is but he's now got to wait all over again!
  5. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

[Nov 8, 2006]
    damn that other driver!

I have got a story to tell with regards to something similar to this

Thread link coming up....
  6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 8, 2006]
    I believe if they ar under 12 months old, they will replace your car with a brand new one!