1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gulf Fuel

fallmonk Nov 2, 2012

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Any one use them?
    There is a new station opened just up from my work, normaly i just use Shell but was wondering if any good?

2. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Didn't know Gulf still existed!

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I didn't know they were still about....haven't seen one for years..

4. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

There is one in nairn about 12 miles from me, it has been there for a couple of years, never used it though i've just started using shell diesel extra, anybody on here use this fuel?

5. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

Youre right there nilz, i havent seen one for ages.ive switched from shell to bp at the mo...seems better...much smoother

6. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

I normally use bp but my local bp station is closed at the moment, they are changing the shop to a mini marks & spencers but will be keeping the bp fuel pumps running. I first changed to esso after bp & then shell because most people on here swear by shell. Personally i cant tell the difference between bp, esso & shell, I just refuse to use supermarket fuel because it is ****ing ****!

7. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

GULF used to be around before bit fadded away in the late 90s ans they merged with Cheveron.
    the name is highly repatable and i would happily fill up anytime.
    most old fellas in their late 30s would recon with GULF.