1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guessing no one's read this yet.....

Dani_B19 May 15, 2010

1. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Yarp, heard about it sometime back.... not a new concept but very interesting... Be nice to get my GT30 spooling sooner ;P

<tuffty/>

3. Dani_B19

You think its achievable though paul? Sesems way too good to be true.

4. Chlippo

Chlippo Member

with stock internals??? i am not so sure

5. vetch

vetch S3

Looks like the Seat boys completely ignored you on that thread Dan?!

Very interesting though, hope its not another case of BS and hype from tuners. We all know that most stage 1 remaps don't make what the tuners advertise.

6. Dani_B19

Lol, i know, their all too busy knocking one out other yet more tuner claims that havent been fully proven, wouldnt mind if there was another rolling road graph over than their own to show the gains.

7. badger5

badger5 www.badger5.co.uk Site Sponsor

as said, when one has escaped onto someone else's roller and the results compared to another then, more will be known.
    k04 cany magic up extra flow capacity from vvt, but can potentially be held up longer wide torque curve..

2.0tfsi's extra poke is in part due to their more advanced vt and factory use of it

sounds interesting.. not new, and dare i say it likely not as relevant on small turbo cars.

invoke vvt on bigger turbos and advance the inlet cam, and yea, things can start to get going sooner

early days, will be watching this space.
    wondering what premium they will charge for this too