Guess where I've been today??

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
DSC_5300.jpg

DSC_5299.jpg

I know I ain't smiling on the pics but it was the ******** and being a virgin track man it was good to learn a bit about driving properly,my original idea was to do the intensive race day but it was booked up so I had this one instead.Instructors are very helpful and funny to boot...go try it only 155

Yea looks good, was the RS what you expected? have they got an age limit?

No age limit but you have to be under sixteen stone and in between five two and six two
As for what I expected erm....doing 125 when the instructor said he could do 130 was what I did expect and doing a corner at a ton was just fecking sweet,the noise of the engine was nulled a bit by the helmet but on the video it was purring beautifully.the scoresheet was 88 percent off my instructor so I was chuffed,I did six exiges and one caterham and an exige did me (overtook).Fuel must of been thirty plus for my stint

Cool sounds good, well i just squeeze under the height and weight limit so im gonna have to try that.

how do you book that up! had a ferrari experience for my bday last year! pile of junk that was really for how much it cost! how long did you get in the car?

Randomjim said:
well i just squeeze under the height and weight limit

I could too,......just need a great big dump.

Looks a great session dude, I fancy a dollop of V8 action ;)

I've done the Rally experience a few years back at Brandshatch, driving a Ford Cosworth! That was also great fun!
Although my height would stop me doing the RS4 if there that strict, being I'm 6'4" DOH!

That looks like a cracking thing to do.

Just been looking on the site and funny that it's 6 foot 4 and 16st in an RS4 but 6 foot 7 and 18st in a fiesta rally car!