Guess what i did today??? (Pics Inside) 56k beware..

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
I had my track day experience today that my lovely Wife got for me as an Xmas pressie last year.

Luckily the weather was good for me, as i was dreading taking one of those beasts out in the wet.

To say i had fun would be an understatement, but boy did it go FAST!!

I had two cars, one was the Lambo Gallardo and the other was the Audi R8, both were as good as each other, however i think the Lambo took the edge just due to the paddle shift gearbox.

I have taken a few pics.......enjoy :hubbahubba:

380c3ed9.jpg

9c6dc53d.jpg

4eaa3068.jpg

2696835c.jpg

cfb7729c.jpg

e3f307ef.jpg

87a58c34.jpg

062db77d.jpg

4a312584.jpg

bb2657c2.jpg

957516b6.jpg

8a32fd6d.jpg

Brilliant! What an awesome opportunity! I bet you will be grinning inanely for days !!!

Hmmmm, dont remind me, would defo like to do it again sometime soon!!

I hope you had a good time and scared the crap out of Toby in the R8, I work there doing the DVD/SD card films of your Drive

So Far I've driven
Porsche Turbo
R8
Gallardo
Ferrari 360
Noble

Been Driven around in
Lotus Two Eleven
Aston Martin DB9
Subaru STI (New one)

I love my job!

I'm off to Germany next month with the Nissan Racing Academy as we are doing their in car films for all the people that have put a deposit down on the new GTR.
I so want to drive that, Watch this space.

Love the Lambo.Where did you do this?

thats prestwold hall,I did the aston gallardo one and have to say the road in is a terrible state and also the cars weren't exactly perfect...the gallardo had centre caps missing/numberplate had black mould on which isn't major but when your shelling out top money you would expect better

This was at Prestwold Hall in Loughboro, just outside Lesta, i thought it was really good, it did go very quickly, but I was impressed.

G60jet, oh man, if only i knew, you could've sorted me with a mates rate DVD ;)

No emergency stops, nearly had to though when i tried to get an 'extra' lap...lol

Jase, loving your profile comment.....damn right ;)

Wahey, luckily it was a hot day, so ended up having an ice cream, prices werent extortionate for them so was happy bout that....couple of quid for 2, so I wasnt complaining.

I was tempted to an all day brekkie, for £4.95, but then went for the ice cream instead.

I did the rally day there, awesome day out, blasting the **** out of evo's, scooby's and I even set fire to a focus rs, shame.......

I also went with my father in law while he thrashed astons around Brunters, not quite the same standing, watching and listening! Especially when the 1st thing I swa was this, just a small selection of cars they had....

DSC00272.jpg

I was there too lmao, That was Bruntingthorpe about two months ago at I'd say, I was the guy in the blue work shirt rather than the red ones of the Drivers Dream Day Staff. hehe I get around.:racer:

Looks great chap.

I had a Gallardo thrill mid year @ Bruntinthorpe - awesome.

however, I got there and when my name was shouted out, I ended up being put in the lime green Mercialargo(sp), I'm not too complain :)

It was all over too fast though :(

A lambos a lambo hey??

Not that we can be picky about these things hey ;)

Agreed over too fast!!!

Told the missus, last years Xmas pressie was ace, and as its only a few months away, she better start thinking of topping that one...fingers crossed hey ;)