1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess what i did today??? (Pics Inside) 56k beware..

Nilz Sep 27, 2008

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

I had my track day experience today that my lovely Wife got for me as an Xmas pressie last year.

Luckily the weather was good for me, as i was dreading taking one of those beasts out in the wet.

To say i had fun would be an understatement, but boy did it go FAST!!

I had two cars, one was the Lambo Gallardo and the other was the Audi R8, both were as good as each other, however i think the Lambo took the edge just due to the paddle shift gearbox.

I have taken a few pics.......enjoy :hubbahubba:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Brilliant! What an awesome opportunity! I bet you will be grinning inanely for days !!!

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice one Nilzy, bet the S3 felt rather slow on the way home...

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

Hmmmm, dont remind me, would defo like to do it again sometime soon!!

5. rickparmar

rickparmar Active Member

fooking hell, 5 lambo's in one place :) :) :)

6. james0808

james0808 Active Member

Love the Lambo.Where did you do this?

7. g60jet

g60jet Member

I hope you had a good time and scared the **** out of Toby in the R8, I work there doing the DVD/SD card films of your Drive

So Far I've driven
    Porsche Turbo
    R8
    Gallardo
    Ferrari 360
    Noble

Been Driven around in
    Lotus Two Eleven
    Aston Martin DB9
    Subaru STI (New one)

I love my job!

I'm off to Germany next month with the Nissan Racing Academy as we are doing their in car films for all the people that have put a deposit down on the new GTR.
    I so want to drive that, Watch this space.

8. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

Nice pics sir, would love a blast at something like that.

9. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

nice one, Is the instructer indicating a emergency stop in pic 1 ????? lol

10. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

thats prestwold hall,I did the aston gallardo one and have to say the road in is a terrible state and also the cars weren't exactly perfect...the gallardo had centre caps missing/numberplate had black mould on which isn't major but when your shelling out top money you would expect better

11. Nilz

This was at Prestwold Hall in Loughboro, just outside Lesta, i thought it was really good, it did go very quickly, but I was impressed.

G60jet, oh man, if only i knew, you could've sorted me with a mates rate DVD ;)

No emergency stops, nearly had to though when i tried to get an 'extra' lap...lol

Jase, loving your profile comment.....damn right ;)

12. ebbs73

ebbs73 Member

I did that great fun , but christ the cuppa tea was dear !!

13. Nilz

Wahey, luckily it was a hot day, so ended up having an ice cream, prices werent extortionate for them so was happy bout that....couple of quid for 2, so I wasnt complaining.

I was tempted to an all day brekkie, for £4.95, but then went for the ice cream instead.

14. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

I did the rally day there, awesome day out, blasting the **** out of evo's, scooby's and I even set fire to a focus rs, shame.......

I also went with my father in law while he thrashed astons around Brunters, not quite the same standing, watching and listening! Especially when the 1st thing I swa was this, just a small selection of cars they had....

[​IMG]

15. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

16. g60jet

g60jet Member

I was there too lmao, That was Bruntingthorpe about two months ago at I'd say, I was the guy in the blue work shirt rather than the red ones of the Drivers Dream Day Staff. hehe I get around.:racer:

17. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

Looks great chap.

I had a Gallardo thrill mid year @ Bruntinthorpe - awesome.

however, I got there and when my name was shouted out, I ended up being put in the lime green Mercialargo(sp), I'm not too complain :)

It was all over too fast though :(

18. Nilz

A lambos a lambo hey??

Not that we can be picky about these things hey ;)

Agreed over too fast!!!

Told the missus, last years Xmas pressie was ace, and as its only a few months away, she better start thinking of topping that one...fingers crossed hey ;)