1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTI inters Convoy on the friday

ScottD3 May 10, 2012

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

I might be to early or to late, I'm not sure but sod it, I'm putting it out there.

Whos going to inters on friday and up meeting up with other members and convoying up?

I'm coming from plymouth and have made rough plans to meet some members at rugby (I think) on the friday.

2. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I am up for this. I'm hoping to maybe be in Walsall at MIJ for an exhaust fitting on the Friday so I can go straight to the camp site once they're done. I'll meet any of you fools on the way :)

3. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

We are going up on the Friday, we a traveling up from south Wales

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

Col, I'm taking the M5, M42, M6 and then the A426.
    If you guys on any of them roads near the same time as me or any one else. Meet up and convoy?

5. flying oyster

flying oyster flying oyster

so scott are you rubber duck or rubber doll in your convoy lol

6. ScottD3

The lone ranger mate.

7. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

We should be able to meet you along the way no problem