1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTI International - B5 Contigent!

aragorn Jun 6, 2010

1. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Well i've just signed up for the weekend, i wont be camping, i like my sleep too much for that :p, so will probably sort a hotel or B&B out.

So who else is going?

Looks like we have about 2 weeks left to actually get the bookings done, as you need to book online for a stand place.

See rich's thread at the top for more info on the booking details etc!

2. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

I'd hoped to make it this year, but redundancy slowed down the progress on the car so its still got a while to go. Good news is i start a new job tomorrow so hopefully get things back on track shortly.

Oh well, theres always next year:banghead:

3. olds_kool

olds_kool Active Member VCDS Map User

should be there on the sunday

4. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

I would LOVE to go. Unfortunately work constraints means I have to be withtin a 30 mile radius incase of n emergency. BUMMER.....

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I recon the whole weekend for us, just gotta get some pennies to pay and we sorted.

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Ollie, you gonna have to move closer to bruntingthorpe for the weekend,lol

7. Lee Goodall

Lee Goodall Active Member

I'll definitely be there. I will hopefully get it booked this week :icon_thumright:

8. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

hopefully ill be there on the saturday