GTI International 2007

Defratos said:
Cheers Jojo, Just booked it now. So does this mean I booked to be in the club stand? (does it mean I gotta keep it clean)?
Along with the tickets, you will get a stand pass which is hung from your rear view mirror, and they should direct you to the as.net parking plot where you will meet us. :)

Clean is better, but I usually go filthy lol

Defratos said:
I never asked you guys, do any of you mind me being on the stand? as me vehicle is a bit chopped from the back and "may" lessen the classiness of all the S3's there (from the front it's perfectly fine) :meeting:

I don't care, as I'm there on Sunday! :moa:

This sounds like a good event never been before, I'm going to try and come down on the Saturday :icon_thumright:

jojo said:
AAAARRRRRGH!, My other half has just kerbed one of my wheels! :sadlike:

Oh dear I did mine the other night I nearly cried only just got them sprayed as well that ****** kerb jumped out at me :asskicking:

Defratos said:
well got the tickets & club stand thingy today, so no pullin out now. Can't wait to watch you guys scatter when u see me coming lol j/k. So who's comin on Sat? or do I have to look it previous threads?

ill be der on sat :)

So what time is it best to be there by to make it easier to get to the club stand,or does it not really matter???

ChriS3 said:
Karma. For not liking my car :moa:

(hope its not too bad, honest)

LOL just noticed your lil comment at the bottom there Chris. It aint that bad, just a lil cut at the bottom where my quads were, here's how it'll look from the rear:

pic11.jpg

Ain't too bad right? :thumbsup:, I just get pi*sed off when people ask me if I'm getting twin exhausts cause that's the exact opposite of what I want to do :crying:

weather don't look good for saturday im going on sunday

ChriS3 said:
Karma. For not liking my car :moa:

(hope its not too bad, honest)

I never said I don't like your car Chris?

(hope you kerb you rims on the way down! :moa: )

((Only joking of course ;) ))

She's kerbed 2 of them in the past, and the repairs wasn't great, as they couldn't match the colours, I havn't got time to get this one fixed, so all come to our stand to see a kerbed Rim! Forget the 300+BHP S3 and A3, BLING rules! :cool:

Defratos said:
lol no way Jojo, so close to the show and u let your other half drive? tut tut that'll teach u

She can drive around in a Passat estate for 12 months and not scratch the 18s, and she has my S3 for a week, scraaaaatch! It's like those Toyota adverts, she's getting revenge that I spend more of my earnings on the car or something :sadlike:

Guys, I think we need to organise our stand more. Cause the guys in UK MKIVS have some serious things planned for the show, and I'd rather we win best stand this year as apposed to them winning two years in a row. How about we organise where everyone should park i.e. the fat tuned faster S3s in the middle with the more standard on the sides or something? we gotta organise something

The guys @ seat cupra.net have got a pretty mega turn out for the sunday and a few display things planned aswell???

Anyone know how many of us are booked up for the stand now??? My motor is going to look a tad standard compared to some?...never mind, gives me a chance to get some ideas:idea: :eyebrows:

Wes G said:
Anyone know how many of us are booked up for the stand now??? My motor is going to look a tad standard compared to some?...never mind, gives me a chance to get some ideas:idea: :eyebrows:

Got no Idea mate, I've just asked the same question, and the best way to find out would be to look back. Hoe standard is ur car? cause mine pretty standard. I just think we need to organise where all the cars are going to park, because take a look at UK-MKIVS and you'll see they're well organised and have over 30 cars coming on Sat (my bro being one) and I want our stand to look just as good if not better than theirs, :asskicking:

I`m heading over on Sunday mate,in the hope that the weather will be a little better & from reading previous posts on here and another forum it seems to be the preferred day for some reason...would be good to have some sort of idea like you said about parking tho?:happy: Sure someone will take the reins when we get there?

Guys,

Final list for AS.N

Mr Chris M AUDI SPORT NET
Mr Jason M E AUDI SPORT NET
Mr Mark W AUDI SPORT NET
Mr Richard B AUDI SPORT NET
Mr Jason B AUDI SPORT NET
Mr Jason S AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Mr Rikesh P AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Mr Mark B AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Mr Mazin S AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Mr Edward C AUDI SPORT NET - SUN
Mr Steve C AUDI SPORT.NET - SUN
Mr James M VAG20V.NET - SUN
Mr Will A VAG20V.NET - SUN
Mr James C VAG20V.NET - SUN

Rich

people doing both days do not have any days by their name Def
think we'll have to sort the positions between us

Now I`m a tad worried-I`m all booked up with tickets & pass for the Sunday...was I not on the list when you checked Rich?...Can you add me? Cheers.

lovely and sunny earlier and now its cats and dogs so god knows what will happen over the weekend

BTW as I may have mentioned earlier, I will probably be the last one to arrive (hope not) but I have to wait for a sky engineer to come over and I don't even have a time, I will know tomorrow morning, I just hope I can beg him to come early (but you know how they are)

Am Rikesh P and will be there on Saturday

With my new ming blue S3, and 1 weird alloy and car will be dirty as the weather is *****...

and am 23 who looks like a 16 yr old kid :)

rickparmar said:
Am Rikesh P and will be there on Saturday

With my new ming blue S3, and 1 weird alloy and car will be dirty as the weather is *****...

and am 23 who looks like a 16 yr old kid :)

why is one of the alloys wierd?