gt4

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
anybody 100% yet im getting there 96.4 at the mo, just got the f1 races to do which are silly long, and a few driving missions. finding the last bit really hard and annoying only getting .1% for 250 point driving missions. all good though! been having my own little missions round the ring and i really like the yellow and blue rx7 from tuning cars. can go round in 6.33 with medium tyres and low 6.20s with qually tyres. anybody got it give it a go, c if you can beat me! =)

right its on, its the amamiya asparadrink rx7 (jgtc) 04 blue and yellow from tuning cars. qually tyres mod anything it will let ya mines at 622 bhp, stock susp settings, only thing i did was set gearbox at 14. enjoy!

ok snoop just done a 6.17.4, see if u can beat it , and i spun on that lap.

ok might not get on there again today but if will defo give it a go( i mean beat you) ha ha. good car innit! you got same power and settings? i should ad im using driving force s wheel and manual gears. =)

not fussed on the cars handling but its ok , using manual and all driving aids off , it the only way

what makes you so sure my friend, i havent had a chance to get on it yet, but this is no good without pics, gotta have proof mate!

no probs thought u might say that, have a screen shot ready and waiting.

try the s3 challenge on here and see what you can do also, it was fukin hard

yeah i bet, i did have a little go at the s3 one but i dont like 4wd cars round the ring. got 7.02 2nd attempt and gave up. rx much more fun. i well defo get on it tomozza and try and beat you. just gotta be a clean lap. i get angry if i leave the tarmac. =)