1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSF SPORTING SPRINGS

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by jackster, Jun 18, 2005.

1. jackster

jackster New Member

[Jun 18, 2005]
    HI GUYS HAS ANYONE USED THE GSF SPORTING LOWERING SPRINGS, IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM CAN YOU GET BACK ASAP BEFORE I PURCHASE THESE AS THEY ARE ONLY £65 INC VAT FOR 4 BRAND NEW <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. mwarrey

mwarrey Member

[Jun 18, 2005]
    I wouldn't rush into getting these before you have looked at alternatives. I have had experience of using "cheap" lowering springs in the past, whilst they have improved handling they also give very poor ride quality, and I have ended up changing them for a more expensive set (i.e. Eibach). Have a shop around, it may well be "cheaper" to buy a good quality set in the first place.
  4. jackster

jackster New Member

[Jun 18, 2005]
    need good dealer to supply set of eibach then do i , any suppliers that anuone knows that are the cheapestto get from need help quick
  5. dstech

dstech Member

[Jun 18, 2005]
    Eibach is the better brand with better durability and engineering.
  6. technics100

technics100 Member

[Jun 21, 2005]
    I had boge lowering springs from GSF in my 1996 B5 A4. I had no problems and used them for about two years. The ride wasn't as harsh as my friend who lowered his car with eibach. I couldn't complain about them at all.