1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSF SPORTING SPRINGS

jackster Jun 18, 2005

1. jackster

jackster New Member

HI GUYS HAS ANYONE USED THE GSF SPORTING LOWERING SPRINGS, IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM CAN YOU GET BACK ASAP BEFORE I PURCHASE THESE AS THEY ARE ONLY £65 INC VAT FOR 4 BRAND NEW <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

2. mwarrey

mwarrey Member

I wouldn't rush into getting these before you have looked at alternatives. I have had experience of using "cheap" lowering springs in the past, whilst they have improved handling they also give very poor ride quality, and I have ended up changing them for a more expensive set (i.e. Eibach). Have a shop around, it may well be "cheaper" to buy a good quality set in the first place.

3. jackster

jackster New Member

need good dealer to supply set of eibach then do i , any suppliers that anuone knows that are the cheapestto get from need help quick

4. dstech

dstech Member

Eibach is the better brand with better durability and engineering.

5. technics100

technics100 Active Member

I had boge lowering springs from GSF in my 1996 B5 A4. I had no problems and used them for about two years. The ride wasn't as harsh as my friend who lowered his car with eibach. I couldn't complain about them at all.