GSF for parts

sportstractor

Chugger
Reaction score
Hi all,

anybody here use GSF for parts? heard of them ages ago and we very recently had a branch open in our town. The chap who served me used to work to work for TPS, and he reckon it was all the same kit, in different boxes? Prices were good and he gave me the choice of different quality components. Annoyingly he couldn't get certain exhaust gaskets or studs, but kept most of it in stock... unlike my local stealer.

Would it be a good idea for someone to start a list of confirmed OEM manufacturers? Pagid for brakes, Lemforder for suspension bushes, Beru for glowplugs.... I'm sure there are plenty more that people know of?

hes right there in diffrent boxes
and u do usaly end up with something you dont want in the diffrent box
tps or audi for me

hes right there in diffrent boxes
and u do usaly end up with something you dont want in the diffrent box
tps or audi for me

Ha, same as Audi then, I have a few wrong things in the wrong box from them...

I will let you know if any of the parts they have given me was wrong, unlikely as he double check everything against my chassis no.

yep all crap
other day i needed a post cat lamba he checked it twice and still gave me the wrong 1
went back to change it and he gave me the same wrong 1 again
the ****

after they gave me the wrong size O-ring to seal a temp sender and then refused to accept it was the wrong size,
even seeing it next to the original...
I've never been back

started using Murrays Direct - OEM suppliers and good prices

www.murraysdirect.co.uk

after they gave me the wrong size O-ring to seal a temp sender and then refused to accept it was the wrong size,
even seeing it next to the original...
I've never been back

started using Murrays Direct - OEM suppliers and good prices

www.murraysdirect.co.uk

Again iv had similar issues with Audi. I used TPS for an small order yesterday which I had made quite clear... But they cocked that up too... Not cool

I always use GSF, never had a problem, very well informed and all OEM parts for half the price