Gruppe M carbon intake kit!!!!!

theres a guy on the 8l section that has one on his s3 cant remember exactly who im afraid

That's a nice looking bit of kit - the Golf GTi and TT 2.0TFSI fitments both look the same, so safe assumption it's the same kit for the S3.
Interetsing - on the TT fitment it shows a reasonable power gain, though little impact on Torque.
http://www.gruppem.co.jp/application/ram/ram_photo/images/fri-0189_g_en.jpg

It really fills the empty space in the engine bay on teh golf, but could become a right hassle to change bulbs etc.... A minor issue though!

I like it!

There is a fair bit more space in that area of the GTI under the bonnet..

May have an issue if you tried to fit that on the S3..

A combination of the EVOMS kit and the GruppeM scoop and filter would be pretty nice, the GruppeM still uses the OEM engine cover which is pretty compromised on air flow over the direct flow intakes on the market..

I think you are right,
this is what they reply:
[FONT=MS Pゴシック]Dear Sir,[/FONT]

[FONT=MS Pゴシック]Thank you for your inquiry.[/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック]We do not have RAM AIR SYSTEM for S3 (8P).[/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック]I do not get confirmation whether I am common, and it cuts Golf in Install.[/FONT]

[FONT=MS Pゴシック]I'm sorry.

[/FONT]
Thu i don't really get his English.:confused:

i guess what he is trying to say is they don't have a kit for the S3 8P and its not a common car???:sob: and not sure going to make one or not. also if use the golf intake you might have to cut it.............. which is a bit gay if you need to cut the carbon......:no:

There is a fair bit more space in that area of the GTI under the bonnet..

May have an issue if you tried to fit that on the S3..

A combination of the EVOMS kit and the GruppeM scoop and filter would be pretty nice, the GruppeM still uses the OEM engine cover which is pretty compromised on air flow over the direct flow intakes on the market..