grrrr..... Fontain (S-Line kit)

I was debating that... in some ways, it would only be fair if I did tell them, but I'm trying to work out how to do it without making it seem like a threat.... "hi, i'm going to be posting the following on TSN, audi-sport, audi-forums, vwaudi, audizine and the another half-dozen or so VAG* forums...." seems a bit confrontational.

*although I'm guessing they won't be too bothered about mk2vr6, golfgti, etc ;)

Part of me was rather hoping that they had offered to fx it out of the goodness of their own hearts and out of realisation that it was the right thing to do: an opportunity which they ignored when they had the car back to fix the other bigger slip-ups. Again, I probably should have made more of an issue when I checked the car in, but it was a different rep to the guy I had pointed the scratch out to the first time.

Once I have a price on the repair, I will give them the opportunity to pick up the tab, which they can always decline, which, if they do decline: stuff 'em and I'll be hitting the Bookmark folder "Cars - VAG- Forums - Open All in Tabs" option... this is currently my most active forum and the only forum that I have thus far put anything more than the odd passing comment on, so I'll probably just put a summary and a link back to this thread, so nice language people everybody, we could be on show ;)

Does anybody know anyone at Fontain who could mention they should do a quick search on google?

I had those wheels fitted, I agree they are one of the best looking wheels on the A4 and suit it soo well.. some pics

Where they reps?.....I'm sure my center caps are different to them?

what happened there?

That post was meant for a different thread?????

school boy error!!

Got too the bottom of page 1...didnt realise there was a second page! lol