1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Groupon rally experience Essex.

willowsdad Apr 20, 2012

1. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Hope you enjoy Paul. :)

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

4. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

I think I might have read that on here, that's why I got the missus on groupon to keep her eye out. I've been dropping hints about rallying for a while, and hopefully she's come up with the goods. Hope you have a blast mate, sounds like fun.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Lol Joe, im jealous, i would love that. Pics are required :) x

6. Sandra

Paul you will have a blast. Pics or video please. :)

7. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

Ill try my best. I'm going with the father in law so between us I'm sure we'll manage something.

8. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

I'm doing the same later in the year Jo, which track you going?? Is it he one where you spend the rest of the day watching the pros going head to head?