*** GROUPBUY: Welldone HID for Audi A3 8P ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have high voltage cables?
If so, they are not 100% safe.
And as far as I know they do have high voltage cables.

How many GB they made so far?
And how many clients from that Group Buys confirm they work?

Everybody claims... but few have been confirm by users & not the sellers.

GB for this A38P HID have been made in 3 different Audi-VW Forums.
In 3 different countries since 2009-2013.
And all those who participated on the GB confirmed that no one had the wiper motor issue.

The problem / interference is caused by the 25.000V.
All those HID kits with high voltage cables are not 100% safe.
It may take longer to blow away the wiper.
It may blow away in a lower % of A3 cars.
But sooner or later they will.

It has been discussed already for so many years & in so many forums & It has been confirmed that the A38P HID kit is the right approach to solve the problem.
Not saying that myself but all the users from Vortex forums.

Audi , VW and many more brands has stopped using HID with High Voltage cables long time ago.
There is a reason for that, standard HID kits use an older technology that needs for high voltage cables to start up the bulbs.
This produces many interference problems & that's why they stopped using them / that is why the A3 blow away the wiper motor.

No body is forcing anyone to buy one or another HID kit.
If you believe this is not the right HID kit for your A3 & you want to buy the HID kit from ebay, hids4u or anyother supplier you are free to do it.
Is your car & your money, can not make the decision for you.

Many other people think different & that's why the organize GB in different Audi forums in different countries.
To much of a coincidence in my opinion.

Here the feedback from some guys in the US & Canada that have a different opinion.

VWVortex.com - Well-Done HID kits

VWVortex.com - Group Buy on Well Done HID kit

they dont have to do group buys they do have enough happy customers already
why are you defending the buy so much ?
what % are you getting from it ????

also after doing a bit of digging as NHN says you do look like the owner or part of the sales team

I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS BG closed

So - is the problem here just because BlazeDani started this thread, or the fact that its promoting 'unsafe' HID kits?
Every time someone mentions HID kits on the forum, they get slated saying they are not legal...

From what I've read - the well done kits seem to work well, and I've not seen any people complaining about them. So we are in-fact getting a discount on something that people are wanting to buy anyway.

Forgive me for stirring the pot - but I always like to see both sides of the argument before jumping to conclusions.

So - is the problem here just because BlazeDani started this thread, or the fact that its promoting 'unsafe' HID kits?
Every time someone mentions HID kits on the forum, they get slated saying they are not legal...

From what I've read - the well done kits seem to work well, and I've not seen any people complaining about them. So we are in-fact getting a discount on something that people are wanting to buy anyway.

Forgive me for stirring the pot - but I always like to see both sides of the argument before jumping to conclusions.

TBF i still wish to buy a kit.

At the end of the day maybe the procedure isn't right and somethings may be wrong, but the problem is who else sells a HID kit which works on an A3? we are sort of stumped here.

is you read
you will see the gb may be set up by the owner or sales person for the company
not just a member
thus not a sponsor of the forum makeing money from the GB and not payong to advertise on the forum.
and doing the forum sponsors out of trade that they pay good money to advertise there products on this forum.

Reactions: NHN
just had a chat to hids 4 u

they use a relay harness as i know as iv used a few times
and no blown wipers its there ultimate kit 35w or 55w prices vary
Audi - A3 2002 on (can only be used in conjunction with a relay harness- contact us for details)

as long as you tell them the car you have year shape etc then they can supply what you need as theres H1s AND h7 depending on year
and they have given me this for all you guys and maybe free delivery ?
who knows

YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS audi010 so when you go to order put that in and it will give you 10%

id run GB with more discount but times are busy and i just havent got the time unless someone wants to sort it and ill dort the codes etc
but for now 10% is good from a well known comapny

and no more wiper problems uk company that answer calls live chat and emails next day delivery in most cases real people etc etc
and a very very good customer support if needed

just had a chat to hids 4 u

they use a relay harness as i know as iv used a few times
and no blown wipers its there ultimate kit 35w or 55w prices vary
Audi - A3 2002 on (can only be used in conjunction with a relay harness- contact us for details)

as long as you tell them the car you have year shape etc then they can supply what you need as theres H1s AND h7 depending on year
and they have given me this for all you guys and maybe free delivery ?
who knows
your discount code is audi010 so when you go to order put that in and it will give you 10%
and no more wiper problems uk company that answer calls live chat and emails next day delivery in most cases real people etc etc
and a very very good customer support if needed

Relay harness can not avoid wiper motor issue.
It has been discuss for many years in many forums.

If you want to order a HID kit with high voltage cables you can go ahead on order.
But I think you are not interested at all in buying a HID kit for your Audi A3 but to mess around with a GB that has been autoried by the admins.

Do you know why the OEM HID in the Audi A3 is not using High Voltage cables?
Can you guarantee a HID with High Voltages cables won't blow away the wiper motor?
Are you going to pay for all the broken wiper motors from the people who may trust you?

they work thats why they use the relay harness they only supply the harness for the A3 with wiper problems

there prices are between £95 and £105 then 10%

now people have got a choice from a company with a very good rep based in the uk for uk right hand drive cars

they work

there prices are between £95 and £105 then 10%

now people have got a choice from a company with a very good rep based in the uk for uk right hand drive cars

Do they fix the broken wiper motor?

Do they have Plug & Play Xenon Headlights RHD, Bixenon RHD?

Did their HID kits for A3 confirmed to work? by whom by them?

Now everybody can chose a product that has't been confirm to work or a product that has been confirmed to work by real people in different Audi forums around the world.

I tell you one last time:
RELAY HARNESS CAN NOT SOLVE THE WIPER MOTOR PROBLEM

Been explained many times already, check the links, google, etc...

There is no sponsor who sells HID kits for Audi A3 without blowing the wiper motor.

There is no sponsor who fix broken wiper motors after using standard HID kits.

That is the reason for the GB.
No one else can supply this & that's why there are almost 30 people who want to buy a kit on the GB.

Are you an Sponsor NHN ?

Yes I am thanks, you're not & the continuance of this thread is a **** take tbh & it should be closed down.

You are clearly the owner of the company & you have used the same method of injecting your company into other forums without paying a single penny to them in sponsorship.

Stop making it out as you are a go between.

Just because you claim to offer a solution doesnt entitle you to go spreading your company in the method you do amongst forums without paying a penny.

There are sponsors of this forum that have paid & have the privilege of offering services/items.

Didn't want to register on here because I don't drive an Audi and was only interested in this GB.
However, I felt I had to chip in with the recent discussions above...........

I am running a Well done OEM kit bought from the GB on VWVortex.
No problems what so ever.
I have put my name down for this GB only because I want to change the colour temperature of my existing bulbs.

I have also had a HIDS 4 U Ultimate kit in a previous car. It ran fine for a couple of years until it blew 2 wiper motors within a few months.
I have every faith in the Well Done kit.

Reactions: blazedani
Didn't want to register on here because I don't drive an Audi and was only interested in this GB.
However, I felt I had to chip in with the recent discussions above...........

I am running a Well done OEM kit bought from the GB on VWVortex.
No problems what so ever.
I have put my name down for this GB only because I want to change the colour temperature of my existing bulbs.

I have also had a HIDS 4 U Ultimate kit in a previous car. It ran fine for a couple of years until it blew 2 wiper motors within a few months.
I have every faith in the Well Done kit.

This could be anyone? eg fake account or anything. Just saying.

Coincidence a new user & they are promoting welldonehid & being negative towards hids4u, that's not suspicious at all is it!!

Reactions: N8
THIS IS NOW RIDICULOUS, i was still gonna buy a kit, but this JON TDI has killed it completely. whats the chances of having both the kits in questions from both companys out of ALL the mass amount on the market, AND then being here on the forum, AND with a brand new account.

I am now in agreement that this needs closing.

THIS IS NOW RIDICULOUS, i was still gonna buy a kit, but this JON TDI has killed it completely. whats the chances of having both the kits in questions from both companys out of ALL the mass amount on the market, AND then being here on the forum, AND with a brand new account.

The reason I have just registered have been explained - Don't have an Audi & only interested in the GB. It was pointless in me registering, but felt I had to give my opinion.

That's all what some users want (people who are not even interested in the GB)

Make confusion & avoid the Group Buy.

(Admins can check if the new users are from different locations or not & confirm they are not the same person)

Seems like this users have some problem with:
- Welldonehid not being a UK company
- Not being a Sponsor, even they recommend to buy to HIDs4u who also is not Sponsor.

Jon TDI has a Peugeot 407.
He is user of some Peugeot UK forum & he posted there all the info about his retrofit project.

Is really weird that 2 people are trying to stop a GB & they end up posting discount coupon codes from a UK company.
Makes me think...

Is really weird that 2 people are trying to stop a GB & they end up posting discount coupon codes from a UK company.
Makes me think...

Jon TDI was on your side actually. so only 1 against you ha.

maybe you should just get on with the buy before it gets closed ;) LOL

is you read
you will see the gb may be set up by the owner or sales person for the company
not just a member
thus not a sponsor of the forum makeing money from the GB and not payong to advertise on the forum.
and doing the forum sponsors out of trade that they pay good money to advertise there products on this forum.
Understood :)

Jon TDI was on your side actually. so only 1 against you ha.

maybe you should just get on with the buy before it gets closed ;) LOL

I'm talking about NHN & bez101.

Seems they are the only 2 people making a big effort to stop the Group Buy that 30 people are interested in & the admins agreed to organize.

That's why I'm thinking to stop checking on the Group Buy.
If someone wants to be the one to keep updated the info in the thread I will leave him with the task.

As far as I know this week the HID kits will be on stock already, so he won't need to take care of it for long.

Seems they are the only 2 people making a big effort to stop the Group Buy that 30 people are interested in.

If someone wants to be the one to keep updated the info in the thread I will leave him with the task.

As far as I know this week the HID kits will be on stock already, so he won't need to take care of it for long.

Just post the discount code and let us get on the way lol

Reactions: blazedani

He is user of some Peugeot UK forum & he posted there all the info about his retrofit project.

Makes me think...

I have the Volvo, Daniel!

Just post the discount code and let us get on the way lol

I'm not as fast as bez101 & HID4u that manage to get a Coupon Code in less than 1 hour.
That speed to "blow away" a Group Buy from other company seems suspicious to me. Lol

I will have the coupon code in 1 or 2 days.
And then you can order online.

I am also a sponsor for this forum and this kind of thing really aggravates me. Can the moderators please lock this thread as this is ridiculous tbh. What's the point in paying sponsorship if everyone is just going to advertise for free?!

Reactions: Cruiser89 and NHN

Seems they are the only 2 people making a big effort to stop the Group Buy that 30 people are interested in & the admins agreed to organize.

That's simply because you're not a sponsor & are using underhanded tactics to get your company on this forum for free, just the same as you have done for most other forums you have been involved with.

If anyone was to check your post history on this site dating back to 2011, you're only involvement has been to promote this company, its clear your intentions, you are trying to get away with paying nothing to the forum, which for me is completely wrong.

You are portraying yourself as a go between when infact its your company, which is BS for me.

There are sponsors like me that pay to offer types of services/items, whereas you're getting a freepass, which is a **** take.

Also the difference is, HIDS4U aren't offering or being involved directly, there name has been mentioned, but usually a non involved user would start a GB for 1 item, not a whole companies offerings that's just spiralling into your own personal webshop.

I am also a sponsor for this forum and this kind of thing really aggravates me. Can the moderators please lock this thread as this is ridiculous tbh. What's the point in paying sponsorship if everyone is just going to advertise for free?!

Can you offer HID kit for Audi A3 or Fix the wiper motor?

How this aggravates you??

Make confusion & avoid the Group Buy.

(Admins can check if the new users are from different locations or not & confirm they are not the same person)

Seems like this users have some problem with:
- Welldonehid not being a UK company
- Not being a Sponsor, even they recommend to buy to HIDs4u who also is not Sponsor.

Makes me think...

all i have done is give members a good option to get the kits they need
just how much are you geting out of promoting this GB ?
cos the way you are acting theres no way your doing this for free as good will ?

Can you offer HID kit for Audi A3 or Fix the wiper motor?

How this aggravates you??

It doesnt make any difference, the rules of this site are clear, unless you're a trader, offering trader items for sale is prohibited.

You do this to all forums you're involved with, to get away with paying nothing to the sites you sell on.

If you want to offer systems ongoing then pay up, simple as that, all the other sponsors do, including me.

What we sell or don't is irrelevant, just because someone doesnt sell a certain item you do, doesnt automatically discount you from having to pay like all the others.

You're just disguising the GB as a way of selling your items, others have been shut down for less than this!!!

I'm not as fast as bez101 & HID4u that manage to get a Coupon Code in less than 1 hour.
That speed to "blow away" a Group Buy from other company seems suspicious to me. Lol

I will have the coupon code in 1 or 2 days.
And then you can order online.

why are you bothered ?
you dont make a profit do you ?
so your not out of pocket

I have the Volvo, Daniel!

It's interesting when you put "Welldone HID" and "Daniel" together into Google...

Aftermarket HID and wiper motor

A quick search of 'Daniel' on that Audizine page confirms that one of the guys behind Welldone HID is called Daniel too.

Coincidence...? It's blatantly obvious what is happening here and NHN has hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: Artimus and NHN
this site is going to the dogs
and the ADMIN dont give a ****
they set rules then bend them.
we have memeber doing things to line there own pocket and not paying to be a sponsor
other members offering services and not paying to be a sponsor.

BUT when a long time member puts a post up I MAY BE SELLING MY CAR WHATS IT WORTH ?
well that gets closed without a second thiought
COME ON ADMIN GET OFF YOUR **** AND PLAY BY THE RULES THAT YOU LOT AGREED

It's interesting when you put "Welldone HID" and "Daniel" together into Google...

A quick search of 'Daniel' on that Audizine page confirms that one of the guys behind Welldone HID is called Daniel too.

Coincidence...? It's blatantly obvious what is happening here and NHN has hit the nail on the head.

Not a coincidence, as many users know I was working with this product when I was living in the US.

You discovered nothing new, I said it few post ago:

"
Last Group Buy was started on Vortex forum by other users. (ChunkyCkn, not me)

Some users from Vortex & also from Audi-Sport wanted to make a new GB and asked me if I could organize it.

They know me well since I'm an Audi owner, user in Audi forums & I used to work with this product when I lived in The States.

I spoke to Quattrojames & he confirmed that it was ok to open the Group Buy.

That's what I know about the product & that's why some users ask me to organize the Group Buy.

If my name is a problem, any of the 30 interested people in the GB can take care of the GB for the product they want to buy.

As another sponsor of the forum I thought it prudent that I put my thoughts across...

Daniel - It is quite clear that you work for this company based on the info easily obtained on Google. Along with other sponsors who pay their way to advertise their company and products on this forum. This is all I care about in regards to the thread why should you not pay the fees when others do. As others have said, you are quite clearly using Underhand tactics to get out of having to pay fees.

Now I don't care who sells HIDs and who doesn't. I personally hate them and they were the reason my car was involved in an accident a few years back which cost me just shy of £4k to sort out. I got blinded by some tool who didn't have ballasts who blinded me as he came towards me so I genuinely don't like them at all.

You are mentioned several times on this thread as Daniel @ Welldone.

Oh and this also...
WellDoneHIDDaniel-GoogleSearch_zps8ed2a0e1.png

In regards to somebody else taking over the GB - The money is still going to end up with your company is it not?

Reactions: NHN
Status
Not open for further replies.