Group Buy Feeler- Bilstein B8 Shocks from DPM Performance

akash_sky1

Reaction score
Id be up for it. When does tghe group buy end?

Hi Akash, really interested in this GB. Many thanks for sorting it out with Damian. Currently I have H&R's fitted to my MY10 S3, but the ride - although not harsh - is VERY bouncy, so I definitely need uprated dampers. The problem for me is that I have a spinal injury and in my last car I had Koni FSD's fitted and they were spot on comfort-wise. Do you or anyone else know if the Bilstein B8's would offer me similar ride to that of the Koni FSD's as comfort is something I can't afford to compromise? Thanks in advance :wub: x

I also want comfort like Paullie, ive been told Koni FSD's are very comfy, but i believe they dont do dampers for Quattros?

Hi guys I know the bouncy ride problem with the H&Rs will certainly be gone from the improved damping, but cannot comment personally on the ride. I have been told by a friend with an S3 on H&Rs and B8s that its firm but certainly not harsh and would be better then OEM dampers with H&Rs.

I also want comfort like Paullie, ive been told Koni FSD's are very comfy, but i believe they dont do dampers for Quattros?

I found they offered the perfect ride comfort in my last car, Fella and would have no hesitations buying them again. Have found them on the net for the Quattro, so will send you a PM. :wub: x

1) Akash
2) chris1988brown
3) Ckman85

3 of us so far. The kit is £450 & delivery just under £10. This is for Bilstein B8 dampers only, no springs.

Hi guys I know the bouncy ride problem with the H&Rs will certainly be gone from the improved damping, but cannot comment personally on the ride. I have been told by a friend with an S3 on H&Rs and B8s that its firm but certainly not harsh and would be better then OEM dampers with H&Rs.

Akash mate, can you get any pictures of the car stance with H&R and B8?

Hi, sorry but i'm going to have to drop myself out of the group buy. I've set my eyes on another set. Sorry for causing problems.