grill

audi-pricey

Reaction score
i dont think this will work but i am willing give it ago i have got 2004 a3 with the split grill just thinking if i cut the bit in the middle out where the number plate goes would the singal grill go in ??

It's not the same shape though mate. At the top especially the bonnet wouldn't meet the top of the grill.

no dont do it will not fit and you will wreck it , you have to go full conversion im afraid , unless you change the bonnet it may work then but you might aswell go the full hog then and do a proper job

if you want the cheap option , vinyl rap the middle section in black and the grill then when you wack the plate back on it will look ok , thats the cheapest option for the look you want

o right didnt think it would work i will just have to get saving then thanks guys

What about just spraying the middle bit and shiny bits black like what has been done to mine -

DSC00302-1.jpg

DSC00308-1.jpg

DSC00309-1.jpg

yeah akon thats the look i mean with vinyl , nicw wheels mate are they tsws got any side shots....

Yeah mate TSW Holstens mate. Here is a side shot -

DSC00305-1.jpg

nice car lovely wheels but i think you should drop the car more with them alloys tires just going up the arches would look the nuts , love the wheels though

Nah Im not into that look tbh! Car is too low as it is, cant get it up my drive! And speed bumps are a nightmare!! lol

Not sure about them TSWs, they look like wheel trims imo.
Nice car though.

A lot of people say that from looking at pics but in the flesh they look mint!! I cant reverse park now though, Im so paranoid about kerbing them! Ha! :)

ikona3 is that gloss black you have used, my bumper is going in to have the to bumpers stips smoothed out so will get them spray the middle bit black

ikona3 is that gloss black you have used, my bumper is going in to have the to bumpers stips smoothed out so will get them spray the middle bit black

It's matt black as far as I know mate! The guy I bought the car off had it done so I'm not 100% sure.

LOWER???

What size are those wheels? Car looks good :)

I think it would be un-driveable if it was lower! Already scuffs every tiny bump lol!

Thanks mate :) they are 18's

have you got your grille done yet audi-pricey?