1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grill badge instead of S Line ?

Seaneylad Oct 31, 2010

1. Seaneylad

Seaneylad Member

Ive heard there a different badges you can fit?
    anyone got a link ive done some searching with no luck,

thanks

2. fforeggub

fforeggub Member

3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Somebody nicked mine! Need to come up with a solution, grille looks better badgless though for sure.

4. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Agree with you there. If i could find an broken optic grill i'd use a bit of the slot to fill where the badge should be.

5. fforeggub

fforeggub Member

If you have a Quattro the Quattro badge looks better than S line BUT only one badge and only if it really is a Quattro!:blackrs4:

6. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I just put A3 on mine.

7. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Doesnt look too bad Ewan. Got any photos of the whole front end and maybe one from a distance?

8. Seaneylad

Seaneylad Member

ye id like to see a shot of the whole thing, it doesnt look to bad, if not il just leave it as it looks decent as it is.

[​IMG]

im in the process of getting my private plate put on, and il bang some pressed plates on so itll look a bit nicer

9. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

I'm having some work to mine anyway, so I'll sort something out, hope your well Ashley, glad you sorted things with Matt.

10. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

11. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

here is a pic of the FK grill without a badge
    [​IMG]

12. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

I've tried fitting a "quattro" badge instead of the S Line one, but it's the wrong shape / size. That's a shame, since I think that non-S Line grilles come with quattro on the front (for quattro models), as do the post-08 facelift S Line quattros.

13. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

i like this matey look very good

14. FranA3

another one to think about is what about the engine size instead of a3 like the one above like 2.0 or whatever you engine size is , just a thought

15. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

Is there no all black S line badges?

Like this, but cover red as well if u want an a.b.e 'all black everything' look.

[​IMG]

Think that was a photoshop but someone stuck some wrap over a bigger 1 IIRC.

Or, if your brave... try these :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  16. slade777

slade777 Member

I like the all black badge! Looks smart. Unfortunately on my grill i cant even put a badge on unless a little superglue is used. (which im not a fan of)

17. FranA3

i like this badge looks ace also i think they should put these badges on black editions if audi made them that is lol

18. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

I'm sure that black one can be done with a little vinyl wrap, a craft knife and steady hand ;)

19. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

I would like to have just a Sline badge on the front of mine, but no where to stick it on these latest grills without hacking, carving or glueing.
    Surely there is a little kit somewhere to fit, one that clips from the back of the grill rather than holes and stuff.

20. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

TFSI if you want the badge you have to get an S3 grill. That what most of the lads been doing with the new 8P getting the S3 grill. Taking the badge off and putting an S-line one there instead