1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey S4 Avant breaking - all parts available

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by vt3ccrx, Aug 29, 2012.

1. vt3ccrx

vt3ccrx Member

[Aug 29, 2012]
    Hey all,

Just registering some interest for an S4 of which my friend is about to start breaking ... I would like yous to have first refusal before parts start being advertised elsewhere.
    Don't really know much about the car but I believe it's an 03 Avant with all the general S4 goodies.
    Alu/Chrome mirrors, full recaro leather, nav plus, CAT BACK NON RES MILLTEK, but the whole car is breaking and also he paid good money for a lpg conversion which was removed from another S4 to be fitted to this one but never got the time due to working away which may also go for the right price.

If anything is required please either comment or message me and I will get back to yous asap, and any sensible offers for bits are welcome.

**PICTURE IS JUST FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES BUT THE CAR HAS THESE WHEELS AND IS ALIKE THIS VEHICLE OTHER THAN COLOUR**

Thanks, Paul
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. vt3ccrx

vt3ccrx Member

[Aug 29, 2012]
    Mirrors/alu capsNav plusFront xenon headlightsFront bumper complete with headlight washers etcRear bumperAll panelsFull leather recaro interiorLpg kitFull brake/suspension setupCat back non res Milltek exhaust systemDoor blades6spd manual gearboxEngine/AncilliriesECU... and everything else...... sensible offers will be considered to save eBay/paypal traumatic costs for listing, selling and transferring etc.
  4. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

[Aug 29, 2012]
    pm sent re: alu mirror caps
  5. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

[Aug 29, 2012]
    pm sent as well.....
  6. shaz

shaz Member

[Sep 1, 2012]
    Hi, wing mirrors, front bonnet and bumper grill (silver) how much?
  7. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

[Sep 6, 2012]
    Mate any luck with the tracking number for the blades?