Greetings&Salutations.A4 QTS

moncheeka

Reaction score
Hi all. From Brownhills,West Mids, After looking through Forums for years,ive never been a member,well,i now am.
I just swapped my creaking,damaged,rattling etc MG ZT CDTi 53 plate for a nice shiny green A4 1.8T Quattro 2000.
Has a few probs if im honest,which after what ive read, dont sound too difficult to sort out(Oil pick up pipe,central locking,pixels on dash).
I love it already. Its booked in to Midland VW to have a check over, and im already looking at their CC remaps.
Speak soon no doubt!

Ahhh,SW,we're down there pretty often. Will be giving the Audi a blast down there very soon!

Yup, :sign_welcome: to our little TQS club :)

I guess you might've seen it already, but if you look in the A4 (B5) section, Byzan A4 recently posted a pictorial account of the work he and I carried out last Wednesday sorting out the oil slude situation on mine (we thoroughly cleaned the sump and fitted a new oil pump (along with loads of other parts while she was in bits)) - it might be helpful if you've got similar work planned.

Welcome to ASN - the best Audi site that comes down the pipes :)

Rob.

Hi Rob. yeah, i saw those pics ystdy while i was trawling all the relative threads i needed to look at. I'd never be able to do all that. My mechanical skills go as far as an Oil change and changing spark plugs im afraid! Its booked into Midland VW. The garage i had it from is paying for it under the warranty, so i dont need to get my hands dirty!! I wouldnt mind eventually getting a bigger Turb etc but thats a fair bit down the line yet, but rest assured, i'll be on here begging for help!!
Matt.