Greetings From Australia :)

Nytro

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone :)

I'm a proud owner of a new S3 Sedan, although I think ownership really comes into effect when you get the vehicle. Its taking Audi 3 weeks to move a vehicle from the port 40kms away. And it seems here without proof (pics) you don't own anything lol so I wont play the 'I caught a fish this big!' game. At the appointed time there will be pics.

I stumbled across this site a couple of days ago and haven't been able to get off. I couldn't wait till I got the S3 to join the fun so here I am.

I want to give a huge thanks to all posters regardless of if you are right or not. It adds to the fun and the best way to spot dodgy information is when it gets rebutted successfully and repeatedly. It allows you to help others. But more to the point in 2 days of solid reading I now know what to expect from the vehicle. I know what I'm going to do, which brands to choose from, the consequences and costs, plus a massive amount of fixes and on and on it goes. Its unbelievably vast the breadth and depth of information here and the significance of this ( that I don't want to be lost on people) is that it is the equivalent of owning a huge amount of cars for hundreds of years(simultaneously) and being able to afford to have all those problems solved. Just impossible before the net, this amount of collective experience.

So I thank you all and you should all thank each other :)

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Thank you for the kind words about the forum. We have a vast knowledge and experience of the audi brand on here and are happy to share with others. What colour is your new car going to be? What extras did you pick? Hope the wait not too long now and we look forward to your pics. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Nytro
Welcome to ASN :)

Glad you like it :welcome!:

Reactions: Nytro
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Thank you for the kind words about the forum. We have a vast knowledge and experience of the audi brand on here and are happy to share with others. What colour is your new car going to be? What extras did you pick? Hope the wait not too long now and we look forward to your pics. Enjoy the forum :)
Hi Sandra, I have the Daytona Grey. Its a bit of a long story but its not optioned at all, which isn't a bad thing. I got sucked in to letting them do the tint which is fine. However.....

Spoiler alert

19" Vorsteiner VFF-103 (Carbon Graphite Colour) surrounded by Nitto INVO 235/35/19 (already coming)
most likely lowered on Bilstein Coilover PSS10s
I WAS going to get it mapped by I think as I mature slightly I'd prefer to keep my warranty( coz I'm gonna belt the hell out of this car)
SO I'm thinking to start maybe with a [ and from here on in I may not know what I'm talking about but most info has been gleaned off this site] DTUK Pedal box ,dont know if other brands make one and then perhaps one of the top boxes from the brand that offers their own warranty ( and in fact as I write this I don't even know what's available or relevant to Australia, nonetheless..).
I also want the honeycomb grille no rings and intakes(possibly even the RS ones - I heard they give an increase in performance).
Beyond that i don't really want to mess with it. Maybe that centre bolt under the car cheap and easy enough. Possibly some intake mods.
So I expect Photos will come in stages but I hope the Finished Product will be awesome.

But I know no pics, no respek. hehe