1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings, and like a bad penny, i'm back! (B8 q's)

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by mattfinn, Aug 13, 2012.

1. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Hi all, i'm new to the B8 forum and not been on ASN for years regularly. I used to own a B5 S4, and had a few 8P A3's and a Leon Cupra thrown in for good measure.

I've just got a TDi 143, and looking at making a few changes. First up is the wheels, 17's are just too small for the size of the car and after some 18's. The price of Audi wheels is shocking so was considering some rep's. Also a bit wary of buying 2nd hand wheels, they could be rep's and repaired/damaged. Anyone with reps rate them/hate them?

S-line bumper, the rear isn't aggressive enough and seen another SE on here (in the same Quartz Grey) and it looks sweet!

Lowering, this will be the first car i've lowered, it rides way too high.

Will get some pics up in due course.

Matt
  2. Wolvo

Wolvo New Member

Hi there, my friend at work bought some reps from Alloy Wheels & Tyres | WheelWorx - Alloys & Tyres in Mansfield for her A4, she's only had them a few months but she's very happy with them, although probably abit early to judge how they will look/age longer term. They do look the part.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Welcome back to the forum. :) x
  4. AshA4

AshA4 Ash

Welcome back mate, I just came back after a few years away :)