1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Moss

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by ScottD3, Jan 26, 2012.

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Jan 26, 2012]
    I like to think I clean my car regularly enough to not get the free moss build up you see on the window rubbers or in door shuts.
    But I think I'm wrong.
    Its starting to creep in.

Its very small at the moment and I want to get ride of it before it gets worse.

Any one got any recommendations on products or procedure to remove this stuff so that it does not come back?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

[Jan 26, 2012]
    i use detailing brushes on mine when i snow foam it. also before i clean the outside i put all the windows down and use a mf cloth with some non agressive cleaner on the inner seals. do this on the inside twice a year.
  4. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen <span style="color: orange">Jen – Juicy Detailin Site Sponsor

[Jan 26, 2012]
    Similar to Nally in that I use a small detailing brush for all the trims, panel edges, grill, badges, lights ect to get in between to ensure all the muck I'd cleaned out.

If you've already got the start of something then it's a case of APC not to heavily diluted and in fact clay the trims after as this will remove all the dirt. It's good practice anyway on the rubbers to do this...
  5. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Jan 26, 2012]
    I'll get the APC, brushes and clay out and see what I can do over the weekend.

Thanks.