1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

great fun puttin wheels on in dark

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Danielson, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Danielson

Danielson Member

[Nov 3, 2004]
    hi all, got my wheels on the car tonight, they are superb quality, and the centre caps look jus like the real thing, v happy with them 625 delivered with tyres and locking wheel bolts, from rochford. shame i had to fit them in the dark, had my girlfriend out there with the torch, got a couple of **** pics, will post some better ones on friday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Danielson

Danielson Member

[Nov 3, 2004]
    here is another, the car dont normally sit that high, its jus coz ive been jacking up, u know what i mean, here is another, has settled down nice now, looks rude.
  4. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[Nov 3, 2004]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif looking good

saw the first pic and wheel gap and thought what the feck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif good job you put second pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  5. Danielson

Danielson Member

[Nov 3, 2004]
    yeah you know what they r like when uve jacked em up, went 4 a little spin earlier feels really good, am well chuft, i might get some 5 mm spacers, but i dont know yet, think they look good now.
  6. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Nov 3, 2004]
    Hi mate looks great , deff sets of the car , ment to ask wot colour is your car?