1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

great fun puttin wheels on in dark

Danielson Nov 3, 2004

1. Danielson

Danielson Member

hi all, got my wheels on the car tonight, they are superb quality, and the centre caps look jus like the real thing, v happy with them 625 delivered with tyres and locking wheel bolts, from rochford. shame i had to fit them in the dark, had my girlfriend out there with the torch, got a couple of **** pics, will post some better ones on friday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

2. Danielson

Danielson Member

here is another, the car dont normally sit that high, its jus coz ive been jacking up, u know what i mean, here is another, has settled down nice now, looks rude.

3. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif looking good

saw the first pic and wheel gap and thought what the feck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif good job you put second pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. Danielson

Danielson Member

yeah you know what they r like when uve jacked em up, went 4 a little spin earlier feels really good, am well chuft, i might get some 5 mm spacers, but i dont know yet, think they look good now.

5. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Hi mate looks great , deff sets of the car , ment to ask wot colour is your car?