Great customer service!

Leon

Reaction score
Since we are all really quick to complain about poor customer service (and rightly too) I thought I'd have to share a great experience with you all.

A couple of months ago, I bought a set of Ronal Alloys from Germany (via a dealer on Ebay) which have been excellent. However, one of the nut caps (that have Ronal printed on) came loose and fell of recently, although I think this might have been some scumbag eyeing up my wheels....however, on a whim I emailed the ronal.de info line last Friday to explain what happened and asked if they could price up a replacement set of 4 for me.

I didn't really expect a response, and if they had I thought they'd give me some blag about they don't do this type of thing directly. However, to my amazement, I have come home tonight and what did I find inside a jiffy bag....4 brand new caps!!

Now I know the cost of them including delivery is just a few quid, but that's not the point. They made an effort when they really didn't need to, to a foriegner, without asking for any money. Not even my local Audi dealer treats me with the same courtesy and I pay them hundreds each year!

Top marks Ronal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Get them emailled back m8 thanking them and telling them you've posted about it on an English forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

yeah mate- thats good stuff- put up thier details so we can have a look- and some pics of ur wheels too.

[ QUOTE ]
Get them emailled back m8 thanking them and telling them you've posted about it on an English forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will definately be emailing them back. I think we should all make an effort to praise where needed as I tend to try and use companies which offer good service, and avoid ones that are bad. Thing is, I really don't want to buy another Audi as all the agents I've dealt with have been totally rubbish (and that is after owning a 1.8T and the current car). Maybe a honda next if they build a hot hatch that comes near the S3 all round abilities....

[ QUOTE ]
yeah mate- thats good stuff- put up thier details so we can have a look- and some pics of ur wheels too.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW if you didn't know Ronal made the original 17" Avus alloy wheels - pics of my 18"s...