Gran Turismo 5

I can’t wait until gt 5 comes out its gonna be awesome. Buying a ps3 just for that game and gta of course.

It does look fantastic and will be the reason I buy a PS3 (I bought a PS2 slimline soley for GT4!)... I'm still not going to hold my breath for a UK launch date anytime soon!

Looks awesome i'm with you guys an will be buying a ps3 when that game comes out.

have a ps3.. and have the free trial copy and the new prologue one from japan. which lets you drive the new skyline , impreza ,evo ,lexus isf i think? and a small mazda.

it's amazing. you can drive in the cockpit.. and is still graphically phenomenal. better than anything i have seen. even better on hd!

oh. and you get to race against f430's and R8's :D

Couldn't wait for the game got bored tonight so i went an got a ps3 and colin mcrae dirt. Gonna get cod4 tommorow i think.

I bought a PS3 on release day because i thought that GT5 was going to be made available not long afterwards.. how wrong was I!! It'll be a year when that game finally comes out.

Still can't wait though, the double analogue joystick controls are awesome. Not as natural as skate though, which is worth having the console for too.