GPSed up

I have a Nokia 6630 with a blue tooth GPS unit and TomTom, It's very good. And seeing that i have the fone in the car with me anyway, it doesnt matter about remembering to remove it, or to take it with me,lol

I bought a CF GPS card for my Loox to use with in Italy this year. I have smartnav installed in the Audi but do use the loox and GPS in the girlfriends car (when she nicks mine). Highly recommended.

its very nice 2 hear what u have but still no opinions on the one im looking at what do u think chaps??

Sorry. Ok depends on its primary use. If you want to use it as an all singing all dancing pocket pc you will need something a little more powerful. But as a stand alone, no nonsense nav unit looks fine.

cheers just want to use it for sat nav and speed camera warning sites also could use the pc bit aswell. cant see the sense in spending £550 on a tom tom when im only travelling around the uk. being a complete novice on sat nav is their a monthly tariff for using the sat nav bit?

For the price it does look pretty good to me too!
Also - does anyone know if you can get the maps for USA/Florida?
Ta

bigpockets are doing a acer gps for £200, these can also be found on ebay for £160 ish .

anyone know if any of these have bluetooth so they can double up as a hands free too?