Got to play on an Airfield [VIDEO]

NFox

S3 Black Edition
Reaction score
So we had the opportunity to have a little play on an airfield last weekend so my mate and I headed for the runway to do a couple of runs!

Nothing overly exciting as wanted to keep things respectful but gave me a chance to work on my colour grading as I tried to give the video a slight top gear look!

Reactions: Jake 61, Sandra, Essflee and 2 others
So we had the opportunity to have a little play on an airfield last weekend so my mate and I headed for the runway to do a couple of runs!

Nothing overly exciting as wanted to keep things respectful but gave me a chance to work on my colour grading as I tried to give the video a slight top gear look!

Scooby pants down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NFox
If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it; well done S3, a great video comparison - and on a damp track, too
10.gif

It was really great fun, the launch control from the s-tronic and the impreza owners fear of damaging his clutch certainly helped. But even on the first one when the scooby jumped the start the s3 pulled it in quite quickly, very impressed with the old girl and looking forward to getting some more power out of her in the new year!

Reactions: Sandra
Awesome vid. Well done.