got the new car yesterday

Gordon cunningham

Reaction score
eventually picked up new car yesterday from cambridge audi and first drive was back up to scotland. pics here are the ones he sent me a few weeks ago so will get some good closeups posted when we get a some good weather. absolutely love the car.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 326
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 230
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 271
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 298
Reactions: jdp1962, V6 Quatt, mister.c. and 4 others
thanks bud. yes drove it home yesterday. was the best six hour drive iive ever had as its my first completely new motor

the inside is quite dark. ive never been in any other black edition so i dont know the changes but i think the inside roof is darker than the earlier editions as the sales guy spoke about it. apart from that i think its just the same as any other black editions

the one thing i think is although these are good pics i still think they dont do the car justice as in real life it looks the biz.

eventually picked up new car yesterday from cambridge audi and first drive was back up to scotland. pics here are the ones he sent me a few weeks ago so will get some good closeups posted when we get a some good weather. absolutely love the car.
Gorgeous looking Avant there Gordon :thumbs up:

Why us S4 owners couldn't spec those wheels from new is beyond me ...:weight lift2:

that would really grate on me as well bristle. the wheels are one of the reasons i like it as much

Looks mint nice choice and colour... Glad you're enjoying your new purchase

thanks boys for all the comments. really appreciated. it was one they had in storage at cambridge audi so the only option
that it didnt have that i would have wanted was it to be a quattro but i didnt want to wait that long so i went with this one.
it the 177ps model so its plenty good enough for the family. i wanted the sepang originally but the wife was adamant she wanted white and
to be honest now i have it im really glad she made me stick with her choice as the blacks really stand out.

Reactions: Macdoon
Very nice mate! Best of luck with your new motor! :)

Very nice mate. I just picked up a new B8 a week ago. Absolutely love it. Enjoy.