1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got the car washed and added a couple wee bits (pics)

allyp Jan 17, 2011

1. allyp

allyp Member

Hi got the car washed at last also added my private plate ,s-line badges(i know not to everyones taste!but i like them lol),and some number plate surrounds,what do you think cheers ally

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:thumbsup:

2. silversurfer

silversurfer Member

Looks nice :) Do you have any further modding plans for it?

3. allyp

allyp Member

Thanks m8 ,well i fancy some new rims,maybe some cruise control,display for the dashboard,maybe an airfilter and some larger tailpipes

4. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

looking good
    s-line badge not my thing
    love the red audis

5. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice looking car!

7. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a Nice clean example, but not a fan of the number plate surrounds.

8. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

love red saloons! nice clean motor mate! any plans for some big booooooooooooooolers?

9. allyp

allyp Member

Thanks for the comments well im not sure about the surrounds either lol thats why i ask ,the badges may also come off if i get bored theres lack of modding for these audis ha ha,what the hell is a booooooler please ?lol

10. Higgsy

Higgsy Hard To Spin

lookin good lad, i like the little duck tail spoiler

11. silversurfer

silversurfer Member

De-badge the back and paint the front chrome grill surrounds black :) RS4 ARB is also a very good modification :)

12. allyp

allyp Member

thanks higgsy,and thanks silver surfer,might just do those things the arb sounds good,not too handy with the spray can though lol

13. Higgsy

Higgsy Hard To Spin

i was gonna say you could do the grill, im doing mine as soon as the weather gets better, how much are these RS4 ARBs and are they difficult to fit?

14. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

nice one!

15. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

IRO £80, easy fit if you've access to a ramp, a bit fiddlier doing it on the floor as you need the weight on the suspension.