Got the bug to change car again..

Mikemc

Scooby Slayer
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
over the last few weeks/months ive been looking at new cars, ive gone from 1 extreme to the other. having looked at going to the dark side with a 330d bmw, and looking at the audi a5/4 3.0tdi cars.

im now looking at and maybe buying a 57 Polo 9n3 GTi 1.8T.

i just cant stop myself from looking at them.

a friend of mine has one runing 211 bhp and is quite frankly an animal

what you guys think?

Theres a bit of a difference from a Polo to a A4/A5 or BMW...lol.

The Polo is nice though :)

It depends on the individual but id rather have a 330d or a5 3.0 tdi any day over the polo, and if we are quoting YOLO then ....................buy both ;-)

Sean

haha yea guys, im still young, and have never owned a small hot hatch, so thought what the hell im having one, pick it up tomorrow, maybe keep it for 2 years then will look back into the A5 bmw 330 region, or what ever is out then, loving the look of the 4 series though similar to an A5?

have a custom map in line ready then stage 2+ in the near future looking at 240bhp in a polo so it may well shift

I also have the bug to change my 105pd 8P. Anything wuth a vw or audi badge grabs my eye..

But I keep thinking ive done so much work on it and it so personalised and mine. In some respects it would be stupid to get rid just cos I want a change.

Other option is garaging it and then getting a polo for a run around. Then come back to the A3 at a later date.
At least when im driving a plain polo ill know in my heart I have a nice A3 waiting for me in the garage!!

I've had it a week now, love it, goes round bends like its on rails and will be even better once mapped