1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got one!!!!

Arnie013 Jul 18, 2012

1. stuartyj21

stuartyj21 Member

thanks arnie,

we will have to see how many more s3 owners are in n.ireland and orgainse a meet sometime..

2. stuartyj21

stuartyj21 Member

3. feck_on_a_stick

feck_on_a_stick Active Member Team Nogaro Blue

Nooooooo! Another local Nogaro!!!! :(

Just messing. Welcome to the S3 club :icon_thumright:

My mate commented that he seen another Nogaro, possibly in Duncrue, a week or two ago. Not sure if it was you or not.

I've a few mods including a B5 on mine. They def make a real difference.

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Well-Known Member

Looks nice. Personally I'd do the rims either anthracite or silver on a noggy. Not keen on white myself.

5. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

Ive decided that wheel wise, if i can find a decent clean set of wheels in silver when im looking for them, then ill keep em silver but if a slightly scuffed set pops up for the right price ill get them done in anthracite. Im confused as to what that gumtree ad is for? K04? dunno. Could have been me fek, was down there about a week ago, so it may well have been me.

6. feck_on_a_stick

feck_on_a_stick Active Member Team Nogaro Blue

Looks like an advert for a K04 turbo, which you already have?

7. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

I was wondering that myself? Yeah its a BAM so K04. Had a nice blast up the coast road today, from Larne up as far as Glenariff. Went up to Glenariff forest and that road is Awesome!! However i did notice a slight knock from the N/S rear suspension that i haven't noticed before. Gonna stick it on the ramp at work on monday see if i can see anything untoward.

8. stuartyj21

stuartyj21 Member

the ad is abit wick and doesnt really explain it to well, i thought yours was a amk arnie.

the coast roads and awsome run on a good day :)

9. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

Quick update. My Jetex, silicon hose and joiner arrived tuesday! Took about 45 ins to cut down the airbox and then a further 15-20 minutes measuring and cutting the silicone hose but now it is on!! Sounds awesome! Especially at about 1500 revs, really burbles away nicely and the turbo hiss has got significantly louder too! Next on the list is a B5 TIP i think. Shall get some pics up tomorrow hopefully.

10. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

11. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

536883_10151620975404374_1356844801_n.jpg
    Got some!!! Nicely shod 9 spoke TT/RS4 rims! "How much did you pay for them?" i hear you ask! Not a sausage!
    Mate bought an A3 TQS with them on last month and preferred my 17" Avus wheels so straight swap! They're a little bit scuffed but for the price of a 20 deck of L&B i am not going to complain!
    (and yes the centre grille from the bumper is missing, took it out to tidy it up but it would appear that to replace it the bumper needs to come off :wacko:)
    Also i forgot to add that it has been lowered slightly on FK coilovers. Need some adjustable rear tie arms and some spacers for the rear. thinking 20mm each side. Opinions?