Got One Denim blue 51 plate Audi A4 Tdi 130 SE

JSWD32

Reaction score
Well after much research I have found My Tdi.. Its in absoloutley immaculate condition with no stone chips or parking dents. Its just done 103k with FASH and has the optional Chrome pack as well as apparently the optional wood trim effect. It has an audi concert CD player in the dash, i don't know if this is a changer or not but will find out tomorrow.
When I took the car out for a test drive I just couldn't believe how quick it was! I'd just driven over in a Mk1 clio 172 and the difference in torque was amazing, I couldn't believe I was driving a diesel. The words that sprung to mind were effortless performance and silky smooth gear change's.
I absoloutly hated the Drive home in the clio, with a close ratio gearbox its a real pain to drive in the low revs, you have to rev the hell out of it to get it moving.
I have a big grin on my face now and i haven't even picked it up yet, tomorrow will be a long wait but the grin will be even bigger i'm sure.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

regards

Jonathon