1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got my spoiler through...

James TQ Jun 3, 2012

1. James TQ

James TQ Member

i have seen a few people posting about adding spoilers, i purchased a spoiler from Ebay, im very pleased with it as it was £70 inc P&P(link below)
    eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

it came from Poland but i was supplied with a UPS tracking number, i made the purchase Sunday and it arrived on Thursday...very reasonable!!

its unpainted and a dull black colour so i called a few places and was quoted around £100.... fairly costly in my opinion so i have decided to buy some carbon fiber wrap also off of Ebay that hasn't arrived yet.

once i get the wrap through and cover the spoiler in it ill get some picture glue it to the boot and hopfully it will help a few people out wanting to do the same!!

2. Customboy

Customboy Member

I'm not a great fan of spoilers apart from the nice simple s3 one but I do like this one ur got a nice bargain I look forward to seeing it wrapped and on ur car so hurry up lol !!

3. James TQ

James TQ Member

Thanks pal, i didnt want to get a hell of a lambo spoiler, im not the best at sticking on stickers so im not getting my hopes up for this vinyl wrap but fingers crossed :/