Got my S line Bumper Delivered :)

Iadejusto

Reaction score
Just had the s line bumper I bought from ebay delivered.
Needs a little paint job and its good to go.
problem is I want to buy the rs4 style mesh front grille and fog light surroundings, but having looked around I have still not found one. Can anyone point me in the right direction please, I have looked for a couple of weeks and stil have found nothing.

thank you

If it goes on hassle free let me know. I bought an S-line bumper to replace the SE type bumper on my S-line Cabriolet. Apparently its a straight swap! It was a complete nightmare to fit in the end and still isn't a hundred percent around the front wings!

If it goes on hassle free let me know. I bought an S-line bumper to replace the SE type bumper on my S-line Cabriolet. Apparently its a straight swap! It was a complete nightmare to fit in the end and still isn't a hundred percent around the front wings!

really? That's strange, I researched the matter and even gave Audi a call before I went and bought, and they said it was a straight swap... WWeird but yeah I'll let you know, might take a while as I need to find a mean front grille for it

I spent alot of time doing the same to make sure I did'nt come up against any problems. Bought the bumper off Ebay with a couple of Scuffs on it and had it painted bought everything new to fit to the bumper. It wasn't straight forward in the end. Everyone I have spoke to says it should be though.........

I spent alot of time doing the same to make sure I did'nt come up against any problems. Bought the bumper off Ebay with a couple of Scuffs on it and had it painted bought everything new to fit to the bumper. It wasn't straight forward in the end. Everyone I have spoke to says it should be though.........

hmm, I should be getting mine done soon hopefully, swill let you know