1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GOT IT !!

Chimera Feb 24, 2003

1. Chimera

Chimera Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Never going back to a 2 wheel drive...

If you lot could only see the grin on my face...

Chimera

2. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Does that mean you pleased with your new A3 TQ ?

How's the bling bling going down around toon town?

3. AL_B

AL_B Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi S3 DSG

Great stuff. Glad to hear you are happy! Lets have some pics.

AL
    PS: I had all four wheels spinning (momentarily) this morning on damp/greasy roundabout. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Drill

Drill Member

Dude, 4-wheel spin is a beautiful thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

5. mramage

mramage Member

I think that man might just be pleased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

4 Wheel drifting makes me as happy as Homer with a Donut and a can of Duff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. amoffat

amoffat Member

Well done mate, where are our pics so we can get jealous of a brand new car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif