1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got A3 - now need help to install RNS-E & bluetooth

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by alinnes, Jan 14, 2013.

1. alinnes

alinnes New Member

Picked up and '07 2.0 TDI S-Line (170) today and very pleased with it. I'm looking to replace the Concert stereo with an RNS-E to be purchased from ebay. I'd also like to retrofit bluetooth as tend to receive quite a few calls whilst in car.

Can anyone point me in direction of anyone who can help me install & get the Vagcom setting correct. I am in Farnham (GU10) area, but prepared to travel reasonable distance if required.

Many thanks

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car. NHN is the man to contact about fitting rns-e, just drop him a pm. Have a read through the faqs threads at top of the page, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride"
    VCDS Map User

Give Nige (NHN) a PM. Your a bit too far for me but Nige is near Brighton and will also travel to you. He will also do a complete supply and fit so no need to search and gather for all parts needed. Nothing worse than doing a job to find half way through you have not got the correct parts.

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Thanks guys, replied to pm's :)