1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a lil pic of my car in redline magazine

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by evomaster3000, May 17, 2007.

1. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

Just thought i'd let you fellow A6 owners know that i attended Donny North 07 modified n performance car show last month, anyway turnsout they printed a pic of it in the Donny 07 section.

I was only parked on Ulitimateshowcars.com club stand and not a prominent position at that but they obviously liked the car,

Here's the pic:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Considering it was a huuuge show! and the amount of top cars there and the amount of top cars on our stand aswell of which only one other was in the 5 page spread i'm well chuffed, i didn't even know they had looked at the car.
  2. AJO

AJO Member

I didnt even see it there :(
  3. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

at at donny?, yeah it was well hidden out the way at the back of our stand, i'm surprised they saw it, let alone even got a shot of it, tho the front wasn't on display, the back was and all the ICE so they must have an eye for quality!
  4. AJO

AJO Member

yes i was there all weekend and never saw your car :(
  5. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

yeah it was hidden in the middle of a stand out the way both days, maybe i shoulda been given a better position as i'm the only bar 1 other car on our stand out of 20 that got a pic in a magazine!

Ahh well lol, bring on the modified nationals!
  6. AJO

AJO Member

Il see you at the weekend then mate :)