Got a K&N breather filter, but i dont know where it goes.?.HELP

Julz.S3

6th Gear
Reaction score
Hi there, as the title says i got a breather filter with my K&N induction kit, but i have no idea where it goes.

I've had it for a long time because i cant find the right place to put it, if anyone can help me i would be very happy or i could just sell it i guess.

Thanks for any help,Cheers.

I would imagine its for VAG cars with the SAI gong to the airbox like early Ibizas to cap off the SAI pipe...

<tuffty/>

ooo' thats a shame, why would they give it to me for a Audi s3, if i cant use it.? if nobody else has any ideas what i can do with it,i'll just have to put it on ebay,thanks for advise.

when i fitted my induction kit there was a pipe which connected to the old box and goes under the inlet manifold. im assuming some its sort of breather, i had to put a breather on the end.

Photo0821.jpg

Thats what my breather filter looks like,but i dont have another pipe connected to the old airbox,yours looks like an A3, so maybe its only for A3's, that a shame i won't as many filters on my car as i can. Thanks for the post. If anyone needs a filter like this let me know, because i guess i dont need it,Cheers.