1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gorgeous Cabriolet

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Matthewbaldry, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Matthewbaldry

Matthewbaldry Member

Greetings for the A8/S8 forum!

Thought you guys would like this motor I saw on the audiworld forums. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
  2. Drystone

Drystone Member

I must agree with you there Matthew. That does look utterly gorgeous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Christian
  3. Jon

Jon Member

Got to admit, it does look great. I quite like the Anis leather with the black. I got offered a 1.8T in Ebony Black with Anis leather but it had virtually no options on it so i got Skippy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.
  4. amoffat

amoffat Member

5. excursion

excursion Member

arrrrrgggh I want a job! Dam uni.
  6. excursion

excursion Member

The design! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif the wheels are perfectly in proportion

A car with dignity . Beautiful, soft curves that are easy on the eye flirt with sharper angles and shapes, coming together in this fusion of style and purpose.

It's awesome!

7. Drystone

Drystone Member

[ QUOTE ]
    A car with dignity . Beautiful, soft curves that are easy on the eye flirt with sharper angles and shapes, coming together in this fusion of style and purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just what I was thinking, if only I was so eloquent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Christian
  8. excursion

excursion Member

It's a shame the driving experience is being diluted by this governments efforts to strip the good driver of his/her virtues. We are all being filed, begrudgingly, into spaces within a line. A position where we have, ultimately, little control over our actions.

To me the whole joy of driving is reacting to situations where by virtue of common sense, we exit 'victoriously'. This may be a view stripped bare of the attibutes we assocaite with modern day driving, but it is how I see it.

Who needs brake lights that tell inform the driver behind how hard we are braking? Who needs speed camreas? Who needs sattelite controlled throttle?

I don't know about you guys but it's getting silly, where will it end? Will I go into work next month to find signs on the wall that say "WARNING! Failiure to breathe will result in death"

Right, I'm going out now xxx