Goodwood track day - totally pointless post...

marriedblonde

Reaction score

After getting my car fixed tuesday night I was tempted to do the track day in A3 but thought better of it so took the wifes car instead instead. What can I say! fantastic day managed to get 5 sessions in the afternoon driving and had some passenger rides with the big boys in the moring.

I'll post pics up later, digi camera's gone flat and I'll be ******** if I can find the charger...

fancy not taking the A3 round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

what were you thinking ?

Claires got an Mr2 roadster, I know, I know I should have taken the Audi but the brakes on the aren't great!

Any way heres some piccies for those interested.

above.jpg

corner.jpg

corner2.jpg

straight.jpg

straight2.jpg

And a selection of the others there:

alfa.jpg

csl.jpg

dino.jpg

masser.jpg

Nice pics - like the driver of the maserati /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Some of the cars are ok too...

great pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GTA and 3200C: eternal loves! Can't blame you for not taking the Tdi there... Bet the Midship Runabout was fun!?

[ QUOTE ]
Nice pics - like the driver of the maserati /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Some of the cars are ok too...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she may be a little old for you... The massers a replica by the way but still a stunning looking car.

[ QUOTE ]
GTA and 3200C: eternal loves! Can't blame you for not taking the Tdi there... Bet the Midship Runabout was fun!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant can't fault the car, did a fair few laps and the brakes never faded once, managed to get the car side ways a few times but it was very controllable. Best bit was lvery little tyre wear!

J.

[ QUOTE ]
You were virtually on your own!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There where 18 drivers and about 24 cars for the whole day and only 5 cars on the track at a time. so yes plenty of space and no one around to laugh at you when you messed your line up...

[ QUOTE ]
I think she may be a little old for you... The massers a replica by the way but still a stunning looking car.

[/ QUOTE ]

still breathing? jobzaguddun... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The Beemer Csl has a grille missing as it hit a rook on the very first lap of the day, look closely and you can seem the remains of it on the bonnet/windscreen and all over that lovely carbon fibre roof...