Goodridge Hoses, anyone fitted these?

fasteddie

Reaction score
Hi, Just fitted a set of these hoses to my car as I have been upgrading some brake parts. The Hose set only contains 4 hoses, yet there are 6 flexible hoses on an S3. So my question is why did they miss the final set or did I get an incomplete set??
PS for those that haven't looked there is one hose per front wheel and 2 hoses per back wheel, one so you can remove the caliper however this one doesn't flex in the normal running of the car, the other is located further up the brake line this will flex due to suspension movement of the car - this is the one supplied.

I was looking at doing this mod a while back, but was told that the standard flexi-hoses on the S3 are pretty much the same thing, except for an extra plastic coating on the outside.

fasteddie said:
Hi, Just fitted a set of these hoses to my car as I have been upgrading some brake parts. The Hose set only contains 4 hoses, yet there are 6 flexible hoses on an S3. So my question is why did they miss the final set or did I get an incomplete set??
That would be partly my fault as when I took the hoses off my car for Goodridge to copy them between us we decided not to bother with the hose that is crimped to the brake pipe. :)

ive just put braided hoses on my S3 and the kit that ive put on only came with 4 lines, where do the other 2 go????

its a good mod to do if your brakelines need replacing but if there fine don't bother. You get a slightly firmer pedal and a more direct feeling between the pedal and the brakes.