Goodbye TT, hello A5

LDuffy

Reaction score
Evening All,

After much looking about I finally found a replacement for the TT, a brilliant red A5 s-line special edition. Only had it a couple of days and definitely not regretting the change :)

Reactions: shariain
It been covered in snow since I got it :lol: but hopefully I'll get some pics up soon.

To be honest I've never noticed if it does have a centre seat belt in the back..little nose tomorrow I think!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359306600516642

Pic of new car :)

Reactions: shariain
Very Nice indeed ! :hubbahubba:
I want my Wife to Change her A5 Cab for a TT Coupe but they are too small, 2 Seaters really, only 2 seats for small kids, but i suppose that's not what they are made for.

Very Nice indeed ! :hubbahubba:
I want my Wife to Change her A5 Cab for a TT Coupe but they are too small, 2 Seaters really, only 2 seats for small kids, but i suppose that's not what they are made for.

Cheers mate :)

Totally agree, it a glorified shelf in the back, you can get two very young children in the back but the seats aren't really designed to fit child seats. they won't fit any longer than say 3/4 years old

Car looks great - must feel a bit diffrent to the TT

We've just done the same trade , from a TTS Roadster to an S5. Can't say we loved the TTS, but we had issues that spoilt the enjoyment. S5 seems a great car so far!

helo guys im new to this site just seeing any one any help ideas etc ive bought an audi a5 59 2009 ive just bought new rs6 20" 9 j alloys i thought them being so big they would run quite flush with the wheel arhes but they stil dnt run flush any ideas what size spaces would need to make these run flush thanks