1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

goodbye pictures

Simon Apr 8, 2013

1. Simon

Simon Member

Decided that life is too short to drive around in something that doesn't float my boat so the Audi has gone on Autotrader today while I look for something to replace it.

looking at these pics I am sorry I don't like driving it more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

Sorry for asking, but why are have you decided to sell your car?... Just curious. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
    Allan

3. Simon

Simon Member

I brought it after crashing my 450bhp R33 GTR Skyline and while it is a great car it doesn't do "it" for me, looking for an S5 or something similar to replace it.

4. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

Oh right, wee bit of a power / feel difference there! hahaha Good luck with the sale Mate.

BR
    A

5. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Well-Known Member

Yeh felt the same when I has my 2.0 TDI wasnt fast enough. Good luck

6. Simon

Simon Member

Mine is the 3.2 petrol, I had hoped that it would be enough, it did save me a fortune in petrol though!

7. Joe_Murphy21187

Joe_Murphy21187 S-Tronic

Bit of a change from a heavily modded skyline to an A4... completely different animal to drive. Hope you find something you're happy with!

Nice farewell pics in the grounds of Wayne manor... :o.k:

8. Simon

Simon Member

It was my (vain) attempt to be sensible with a mix of performance and safety. I should have brought an S5 or S4 instead, so going for an S5 now I think.