1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye from Gangeyboy1982

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Gangeyboy1982, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Gangeyboy1982

Gangeyboy1982 cruising in 6th...

Sold the s3 at the weekend ....

I loved the Audi and it was by far the best car i have ever owned. The true reflection was driving in the snow last year without any struggle. A great car.

My issue really comes down to it being a seven year old car, and understandably those luxury parts start to go wrong. Unfortunately I cant afford paying out £200-300 pounds every couple of months.

Im not having a dig as i fully understand that these brand new were £26,000 cars so understandably the parts are more expensive.

Thank you for all your help and hints over the last year it has been very helpful.

Who knows in a few years I may be in a better position to pick up the Audi rings again....:kissmyrings:

Not sure what im going for next but it will take a lot to put a smile on my face like the s3 did on boost!!
  2. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

I know how it feels mate, good luck finding another motor that will calve through the snow like the S3 :p
  3. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Snowplough!!!
  4. Sandip

Sandip Active Member

5. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

the problem in having a camoflage corsa is the RAC man won't be able to find ya when ya break down
  6. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Brilliant :)