1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye from Gangeyboy1982

Gangeyboy1982 Oct 26, 2009

1. Gangeyboy1982

Gangeyboy1982 cruising in 6th...

Sold the s3 at the weekend ....

I loved the Audi and it was by far the best car i have ever owned. The true reflection was driving in the snow last year without any struggle. A great car.

My issue really comes down to it being a seven year old car, and understandably those luxury parts start to go wrong. Unfortunately I cant afford paying out £200-300 pounds every couple of months.

Im not having a dig as i fully understand that these brand new were £26,000 cars so understandably the parts are more expensive.

Thank you for all your help and hints over the last year it has been very helpful.

Who knows in a few years I may be in a better position to pick up the Audi rings again....:kissmyrings:

Not sure what im going for next but it will take a lot to put a smile on my face like the s3 did on boost!!

2. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I know how it feels mate, good luck finding another motor that will calve through the snow like the S3 :p

3. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Snowplough!!!

4. Sandip

Sandip Well-Known Member Team Nogaro Blue

5. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

the problem in having a camoflage corsa is the RAC man won't be able to find ya when ya break down

6. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Brilliant :)