1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye and Thanks

gdbarratt Sep 11, 2013

1. gdbarratt

gdbarratt A3 Sportback 2.0 T FSi

Thanks for all the help over the last couple of years, I waved a fond farewell to my A3 at the weekend and am now awaiting delivery of my new Seat Leon FR.
    2013_seat_leon_26_1280x960.jpg

sliced and Sandra like this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Enjoy your new car. Im sure you will still come on the forum to see us all. :) x

gdbarratt likes this.
  3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Why leave, why not start up a Seat area with us & bring your knowledge of the car to the site aswell?

I've seen that on the road & it is actually very nice looking indeed.

Sandra and gdbarratt like this.
  4. DomH

DomH Active Member Audi S1

Far better looking than the new Golf IMO, and I believe they are cheaper too!

gdbarratt likes this.
  5. gdbarratt

gdbarratt A3 Sportback 2.0 T FSi

Yes from the outside the best looking of the new crop of VAG MVQ platformed (A3, Golf, Octavia, Leon), the interior is surprisingly nice for a Seat but this is where the new A3 trumps it, but it was £4k more! Golf is pretty much the same price as the A3 nowadays which meant it was struck straight off the list and its looks sent me to sleep!
    I am looking forward to getting my hands on it :)