1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye and a big thankyou !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DJM1982, Apr 9, 2013.

1. DJM1982

DJM1982 Member

As above, I'm leaving the Audi (Vag) stable and heading over to BMW for a while.
    I have just sold my Audi A4 and put a deposit down on a BMW 320d Msport touring. The A4 was a trusty old steed and i coverd over 90,000miles in under 3 years in it, with only very minor problems occuring. The main reason for sale is my dog, a 15month old Lab who is just crazy on the back seats so need an estate, and after owning the A4 i wanted something different so chose the BMW over the ALFA.
    Thanks for all the advice and help over the past 3 years I've owned my Audi A4 (Below), you really have been a great bunch with great advice, even with some of my stupid questions. I'll probably be back in a few years when I'm bored and change cars again, haha.
    Here my Audi A4:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here my new toy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks again guys, i'll still hover around and check out peoples build threads I have been following. But for now, bye bye.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Good luck, and enjoy.

You'll be welcome back any time.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

90k miles in 3 years!, not bad, hope the BMW gives you the same enjoyment, the Msport versions are the only ones that look good in my opinion.