1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye 8L-ers!!

MrTackalakalaka Nov 16, 2012

1. This is a fairwell from me. I have just sold my S3 to a family member. Although i may use this occasionally in the future to help out the person who bought it off me I thought i would say bye bye!

Going back to van life with a T4 Transporter. Will miss the S3 but the T4 is much more practical for my hobbies!!

Thanks to everyone for your advice and help with any issues i had in the past!

Cheers and gone from Cornwall!!

Scott

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Scott, you will be well missed on here, please pop in and say hello to us all. :) x

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Take it easy mate, and keep making those bike vids.

4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

GOOD LUCK and tell us the best air freshener for the 8L before you leave....;)

5. scoobyra

scoobyra It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

No no no!!!, What is this?? Defecting to the VW side!!! This can't be!!! What is this T4 thing you speak of? Is this Sunday morning television?? A small sized Volvo perhaps?........

Oh hang, on.....there's one parked on my drive!! :ninja::eyebrows:

Keep both!!!....Better still, get yourself 2 S3's, an Impreza, a T4 and an RGV250! :yahoo:

6. s3dave

7. scoobyra

scoobyra It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Be careful with the early ones Dave.....they fall apart!!!:keule:

8. s3dave

really? it will only be a work van..